AB: Spermicide AB: Spermicide

Original

Fun game, just had trouble remember which weapons were which and I was just shooting whatever at whatever.

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

Some funny shit

Thought it was gonna be some dorky ass Star trek game, turned out I was right! Atleast it was funny. GJ.

TERRAIN: Chapter 2 TERRAIN: Chapter 2

Way overrated

Plus I'm pissed because the stupid ass monster in the shaft, the unexplained deaths were starting to annoy me. This game is so linear, plus the graphics aren't even all that good.

SpiderMarch responds:

Thanks for giving it a shot anyways.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Too fucking hard

I can't get past fucking bort.

galactic stampede galactic stampede

Wow

Ffinally a real game, kinda. It seemed very linear, reminds me of the game Full Throttle, except you don't really have as much freedom. I love the graphic style you used, if only more people put in as much effort as you do in their games then the world may be a better place, or atleast Newgrounds. GJ.

SIM SIM

Man fuck this game

And fuck Big Frank or whatever the fuck his name is. This game is so linear, there is nothing interactive about it at all, you can't add personality to your character. And the fight engine is so fucking stupid. You can't win.

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

Good game

Sound got repetitive after a while, and it got too hard for me :(. The tower shoulda blown up once you got to 100% damage though. Make another one with more units and shit and better graphics and it will probably be a feature

World Domination World Domination

Great game..

But I don't see who would buy this.

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

This game sucks

because I can't beat it. Does anything actually HAPPEN after her clothes are ripped off? Nothing get's me hornier than a hedgehog and a whatever the fuck having passionate animal sex.

Yeowi responds:

did you like the game? If the only reason that you didn't was the difficulty, then the next game should be better. Naw, there was no sex scene in the first game.

Warrior Customizer Warrior Customizer

I'd rather

Play a male dress up than this shit. Is this a game, or complete shit? And about all that rap being the gayest music please elaborate your theories of musical sexuality. Just the fact you thought at some point in your life Sum41 was NOT the gayest music, points to your own sexual confusion.

Trinsin responds:

okay WTF!!!! I didnt actually mean it was homosexual i meant that it was stupid okay there. wut i meant was that eminem is gay. And i dont care wut u think i really dont! and sum 41 has a few alternitive songs ya no! there i must say punk always was bad. i just hate rap okay.