FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness

I must be...

the only person who thinks that these movies are not funny at all, so it's kinda ironic it is giving pointers on humor.

Cotton Roots Cotton Roots

tight!

Who's this new Will Stamper kid?

Flash on Coffee Flash on Coffee

Ok animation

Got old pretty fast. I actually stopped watching after about the 4th one.

StarCraft StarCraft

It was OK

The first guy to speak's voice was horrible :-x. Good thing people started using the in game wavs after that. I like the way you made the Hydras and shit rushing towards the bunkers, reminds me of a game I was working on a while back where you were in a bunker fighting them off. It got blammed though :(.

-ClayJackass- -ClayJackass-

It was OK

But you shoulda had them all giggling and shit like they always do after every stunt.

NSUPRA responds:

Yeah I kno

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Oooohh

To be concluded :(. Oh well, good movie, a sprite movie with class and *gasp* a plot. Woulda been tight if Mushroom Kingdom started launching air strikes on them or something, like Modern day Mario war fare.

The Chase From The FBI The Chase From The FBI

Nice art

It's just that your movies seem to just drag on.

megaman movie 2 the fight megaman movie 2 the fight

I'm not a sprite hating bastard, I just believe you have no talent. Please get some and try again. Sprites are for people who can't animate on their own.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 5 Joe Zombie :: Episode 5

Great Movie

I love it's presentation. Actually feels like a feature film or some shit. Only thing that bothered me was the voices, shoulda found a voice actor or something.

Clown Tech Support Clown Tech Support